AFCC caregivers offer free delivery to member patients. The following guidelines must be adhere to:
• Patient must always present their valid Michigan ID and MMM card.
• Bringing anybody to the door is not allowed.
• Medication is for personal use only.
Any indication otherwise will result in immediate termination of membership.
• Dispensing medication is a crime. It is grounds for termination of membership.
• Cell phones should never be used at the door while purchasing medication.
• Be respectful of your neighbors. Respect the Drivers; they are driving to your house.
• We carry the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Members are allowed one free delivery per day.
To start enjoying these perks please contact your AFCC caregiver directly or call 888.369.3320.